Saturday, August 17, 2013

New Ad Services by ScrapWorx



(Copied from my Main Blog):


Good morning! Today I am offering Custom and Daily Ad Services based through my new Ad Blog.
The Custom Ad Service is with an ad I create with your images and text which I will post to over 60 Facebook Groups, Twice Daily, for One Week. The cost of this service is $5.00 per Week. The ad will also be accessible on my Ad blog.


The Daily Ad Service is for use with an ad that you send to me. I will post it on my Ad Blog, and post to over 60 Facebook Groups, Twice, for One Day. The cost of this service is $1.00 a day.



I will of course direct Tagger Kit ads to Tagger Ad Groups and Commercial products to Commercial Ad Groups.
You can currently get this service on Berry Applicious:
Custom Ad Service
Daily Ad Service

This service is also now available on Sensibility Scrapping: 


Custom Ad Service
Daily Ad Service

Thank you and have a wonderful day!










































No comments:

Post a Comment